Monday, November 13, 2006

Sting - Songs From The Labyrinth (2006)


01 - Walsingham
02 - Can She Excuse My Wrongs?
03 - "Right Honorable: as I have bin most bound unto your honor..."
04 - Flow, my tears (Lachrimae)
05 - Have you seen the bright lily grow
06 - "...Then in time passing on Mr. Johnson died..."
07 - The Most High and Mighty Christianus the Fourth, King of Denmark, His Galliard
08 - The lowest trees have tops
09 - "... And according as I desired ther cam a letter..."
10 - Fine knacks for ladies
11 - "...From thenc I went to Landgrave of Hessen..."
12 - Fantasy
13 - Come, heavy sleep
14 - Forlorn Hope Fancy
15 - "...And from thence I had great desire to see Italy..."
16 - Come again
17 - Wilt thou unkind thus reave me
18 - "...After my departures I caled to mynde our conference..."
19 - Weep you no more, sad fountain
20 - My Lord Willoughby's Welcome Home
21 - Clear or Cloudy
22 - "...men say that the Kinge of Spain is making gret preparation..."
23 - In darkness let me dwell
Link: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=O66AUWC8