Thursday, May 31, 2007

Beatallica - Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band-2007


1-"Sgt. Hetfield's Motorbreath Pub Band" ("Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" / "Motorbreath")
2-"Revol-ooh-tion" ("Revolution")
3-"Blackened the USSR" ("Back in the U.S.S.R." / "Blackened")
4-"Sandman" ("Taxman" / "Enter Sandman")
5-"Helvester of Skelter" ("Helter Skelter" / "Harvester of Sorrow")
6-"A Garage Dayz Nite" ("A Hard Day's Night" / Garage Days Re-Revisited)
7-"Anesthesia (I'm Only Sleeping)" ("I'm Only Sleeping" / "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth")
8-"Leper Madonna" ("Lady Madonna" / "Leper Messiah")
9-"Ktulu (He's So Heavy)" ("I Want You (She's So Heavy)", "The Call of Ktulu")
10-"For Horsemen" ("For No One" / "The Four Horsemen")
11-"Hey Dude" ("Hey Jude")
12-"Sgt. Hetfield's" (Reprise) ("Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" / "Motorbreath")
13-"...And Justice for All My Loving" ("All My Loving" / "...And Justice for All")