Friday, May 04, 2007

The Best Number One Singles In The World Ever



Disc: 1
1. Sinéad O'Connor - Nothing Compares 2 U
2. The Beautiful South - A Little Time
3. Wet Wet Wet - Love Is All Around
4. Soft Cell - Tainted Love
5. Robbie Williams - Rock DJ
6. The Human League - Don 't You Want Me
7. Kylie Minogue - Can 't Get You Out Of My Head
8. Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Two Tribes
9. The Police - Message In A Bottle
10. Madness - House Of Fun

Disc: 2
1. Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
2. Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
3. Rod Stewart - Maggie May
4. Elton John feat. Kiki Dee - Don¹t Go Breaking My Heart
5. Bee Gees - Night Fever
6. Barry White - You¹re The First, The Last, My Everything
7. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - The Tears Of A Clown
8. The Four Tops - Reach Out I¹ll Be There
9. The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
10. Buddy Holly - It Doesn¹t Matter Anymore
Bajar1