Friday, August 17, 2007

Barbra Streisand - Duets


1. I Won't Be The One To Let Go (com Barry Manilow)
2. Guilty (com Barry Gibb)
3. You Don't Bring Me Flowers (com Neil Diamond)
4. I Finally Found Someone (com Bryan Adams)
5. Cryin' Time (com Ray Charles)
6. I've Got A Crush On You (com Frank Sinatra)
7. Tell Him (com Celine Dion)
8. No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) (com Donna Summer)
9. What Kind Of Fool (com Barry Gibb)
10. I Have A Love/One Hand, One Heart (com Johnny Mathis)
11. One Less Bell To Answer/A House Is Not A Home (com Barbra Streisand)
12. Lost Inside Of You (com Kris Kristofferson)
13. Till I Loved You (com Don Johnson)
14. Make No Mistake, He's Mine (com Kim Carnes)
15. If You Ever Leave Me (com Vince Gill)
16. The Music Of The Night (com Michael Crawford)
17. Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead (com Harold Arlen)
18. Get Happy/Happy Days Are Here Again (com Judy Garland)
19. All I Know Of Love (com Josh Groban)
Pass: Hassin Nundah